New Hope Education does not have an application deadline but has a rolling admissions process. To ensure the best possible opportunity for acceptance we recommend that you have your application and testing completed by mid-February.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying. Pre-K 4 applicants must be 4 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying. Pre-K 3 applicants must be 3 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten applicants must be able to care for their restroom needs independently.
- Exceptions will be considered for early Kindergarten enrollment, based on results of testing and student and parent interviews.
Application Form and Fee
New Hope Christian Academy requires entrance testing for students going into Kindergarten and up. See here for more information.
- Daycare, Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Students: Not Applicable
- First-Seventh Grade: Copies of current report card as well as previous school records (report cards and standardized test scores from the last two years), and any educational or diagnostic testing.
- Eighth-Twelfth Grade: Copies of current report card as well as previous school records (report cards and standardized test scores from the last two years), a transcript, and any educational or diagnostic testing.
- Birth Certificate: A copy is required of all applicants.
- Immunization Record: A copy of the applicant's immunization record is required. Immunization records must include month, day and year of each shot, and the health care provider's signature or stamp. If you choose to opt out of immunizations, please provide the appropriate notarized affidavit.
- If applicant is receiving classroom accommodations due to a diagnosed learning difference, please submit current diagnostic testing and/or 504 plan.
- If you are a divorced family you must submit the most recent copy of all court documents regarding custody and educational decisions that are signed by a judge and notarized.
- Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, First Grade applicants: need a Personal Family Recommendation.
- Second-Twelfth Grade: require a Personal Family Recommendation, as well as an Academic Recommendation.
- Once the applicant file is complete, the parents will be contacted to schedule an interview appointment with a school administrator. This interview is an opportunity for compatibility discussions and a question and answer session. If testing is complete and results are available, scores are reviewed during the interview.
- Students entering Fifth-Twelfth Grade are asked to accompany their parents for the interview.